I’ve been blogging for just over 3 months and I am so happy to have been able to connect with so many wonderful bloggers and have been welcomed so warmly into this blogging world! I have been surprisingly nominated each of my 3 months of blogging (a girl could get used to this!) and I am finally getting around o getting it together to share this news.
Thank you so much to these lovely bloggers for thinking of me!!
In March I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Pascha at The Posh Blog
In April I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Award by the oh so fashionable Courtney at Courtneybre
And in May I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Award by the always adorable Christina at Life Being Girly
Since I was so new to blogging I didn’t really know what to do (and still really don’t) but I feel its time to give thanks to these lovely ladies for reaching out to me.
Since I feel that I’m not that interesting to come up with twice as many random facts about me I will combine these two wonderful awards and answer the 11 questions once.
Thank you so much for the nominations (and sorry some are belated)
These are the guidelines:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
7 Random Facts:
1. I wanted to be an attorney but when I started working at law firm I changed my mind.
2. I did not finish college.
3. I LOVE marshmallow peeps.
4. I LOVE hello kitty
5. I am too old to be admitting I love hello kitty (but i doesn’t matter)
6. I do not know how to put on eye shadow properly.
7. I spend too much time watching TV.
Questions for me:
1. Why did you begin blogging? I take pictures of all the fun stuff we do and I thought I would be kinda fun to show it on a blog but it took me a few years to actually get the nerve to do it.
2. Favorite nail color ? I’m sucker for anything pink.
3. If money wasn’t an issue, what would most of your money be spent on? Handbags (hides head in shame!
4. What’s your 9 – 5? Assistant in an office
5. Do you collect anything? Shoes, hello kitty stuff
6. Last book you read? Victoria Beckham bio – guilty pleasure will laying out in the summer. Its really the only time I read.
7. Lipstick or lipgloss? Lipstick
8. Do you have any tattoos? Nope
9. Are you in USA or abroad? USA
10. What is your favorite place to shop for makeup? Sephora or MAC
11. What is a store you think should be shut down? hmm I really cant think of one. I enjoy shopping everywhere! =)
11 new questions for 11 nominees
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What was your favorite cartoon as kid?
3. What’s your favorite kind of music?
4. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
5. Are you good at keeping secrets?
6. What’s your favorite thing to cook?
7. If you could only talk about one topic for the rest of your life what would it be?
8. Describe yourself in one word.
9. What’s your favorite shade of lipstick?
10. Who is your best friend?
11. Would you shave your head on a dare?
Blogs nominated for Liebster Award ( Discovering New Blogs) – These blogs may not be new but are NEW to me and each one has something I enjoy reading and I keep coming back to read!
Blogs nominated for Most Inspiring